Gives you purchasing month and model number.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Posted by Navpreet Singh Gill at 8:02 PM
Are u in the ones who dislike being tortured by VISTA UAC (User Account Control) every time when you install a program or something like this in the picture?
If yes, then it would be an great idea to disable it?
1. First WINDOWS+R button, it opens RUN dialog box
2. Type MSCONFIG and hit ENTER.
3. Go to TOOLS tab.
4. Select the toolname DISABLE UAC.
5. Now click on LAUNCH.
6. Close the command promt window and msconfig window
7. Now UAC will not disturb you.
8. You can also revert the changes by using ENABLE UAC command in MSCONFIG.
If you need more help email @ email@example.com